Visionary, Innovative And Dynamic Higher Education
The College of Management Academic Studies (COLMAN) was founded in 1978. It is the first private, not-for-profit institution of higher education in Israel. We are committed to offering our students a meaningful and relevant learning experience that enables them to reach their professional ambitions.
COLMAN prides itself on its student centered services and close connection with industry, offering hands-on learning experiences from both academics and professionals in the field.
Our beautiful 31-acre campus is located just south of Tel Aviv in the costal city of Rishon Lezion, the fourth largest city in Israel.
To learn more about our campus, research, and faculties. Visit the English website of COLMAN
graduate and undergraduate students enrolled annually
OUR CORE VALUES
We are committed to the intellectual and professional development of our students in their field of choice.
We prepare students for a life of learning by providing them with cutting-edge knowledge, critical thinking, and skills necessary to adapt to the constantly changing work environment.
We provide a “hands on” learning experience and maintain close relationships with industries, locally and globally, to best prepare students for their career paths.
We work to instill among our students awareness to the value of social involvement and contribution to the community.
INTERNATIONAL MISSION & VALUES
Dr. Yael Israel-Cohen
Manager, Exchange Programs
Samara Nadler Segal
WHAT WE DO
- Work to increase student and faculty mobility with institutions that have similar academic specialties that can enrich our programs and add value to all students and faculty involved.
- Develop strategic international partnerships that will lead to joint projects and programs.
- Serve as the primary contact and resource for incoming and outgoing students on semester exchange.
- Collaborate with the 9 schools at COLMAN to stimulate the international orientation of all our students, through English course offerings, internationalization of curriculum, and formal and informal integration between local and international students/staff.
- Lead project WILLIAM, an EU funded Erasmus+ consortium of 12 Higher Education institutions working to develop and implement best practices for Internationalization at Home.